Mount Zion was founded in 1954 by Mr and Mrs Hadley.
What began in very humble beginnings in Aston nearly 60 years ago is now a thriving city church in the heart of Aston.
30 years along the journey, its name was changed to Aston Christian Centre to reflect the area it was serving. However, in 2008 the current leadership felt that the church needed to return to its roots and be a fellowship that truly serves the community. We are now formally called Mount Zion Community Church.